Drop Point Skinner w/ Gut Hook
Model DPS 12
Drop Point Skinner is 7 3/4 in. long with a 3 5/8 in. blade. The handle is fully displayed by the hidden tang construction. The blade tang is bedded in epoxy and pinned for rigidity and strength. The handle is tapered for a comfortable pinch grip for superior blade control.
Want a little flair with your skinning knife. Try this Drop Point Skinner, a deeply curved blade for good cutting ability without the weight or drag of a big blade. The tough CPM S35VN stainless tool steel blade will hold an edge and the Gut Hook simplifies the entire skinning chore. So you have more time to show it off around the camp fire.
Your knife will last a lifetime if properly cared for. Here are some guidelines for care and maintenance.
- Always wipe and dry your knife after use.
- Store your knife in a block or sheath for safety.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Like all fine knives, do not put in a dishwasher.
- Do not place your knife in an oven and avoid high heat. This can weaken the structure of the steel.
- Do not strike the knife with another metal object.
- Avoid dropping your knife on to hard surfaces such as sinks, concrete or tile floors.
- Sharpen your knife with an oil or water stone and hone with a strop for razor sharpness.
The handle of your knife is made of a naturally dense and oily wood. It is very durable, but not indestructible. Do not subject the handle to excessive heat, direct flame, acidic or caustic solutions or long-term submersion in liquid. Once a year rub the handle with a light coat of paste wax to preserve the finish.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your knife is warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship. Return for repair or refund. Knives, By George is not responsible in cases of abuse and/or neglect.