Model CKS 104
A Chef's Knife set consisting of:
- 10" Slicing Knife
- Meat Fork
- Bamboo drawer rack.
The blades are fashioned from 440C stainless tool steel, hardened and tempered to 60 HRC for robust edge retention. The wooden handles are tapered to fit your hand comfortably. The light weight and balanced knives make food preparation a pleasure.
Your knife will last a lifetime if properly cared for. Here are some guidelines for care and maintenance.
- Always wipe and dry your knife after use.
- Store your knife in a block or sheath for safety.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Like all fine knives, do not put in a dishwasher.
- Do not place your knife in an oven and avoid high heat. This can weaken the structure of the steel.
- Do not strike the knife with another metal object.
- Avoid dropping your knife on to hard surfaces such as sinks, concrete or tile floors.
- Sharpen your knife with an oil or water stone and hone with a strop for razor sharpness.
The handle of your knife is made of a naturally dense and oily wood. It is very durable, but not indestructible. Do not subject the handle to excessive heat, direct flame, acidic or caustic solutions or long-term submersion in liquid. Once a year rub the handle with a light coat of paste wax to preserve the finish.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your knife is warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship. Return for repair or refund. Knives, By George is not responsible in cases of abuse and/or neglect.